Directions from Paperman & Sons
- Take Eastern Townships autoroute #10 towards Sherbrooke.
- Eventually route #10 and route #55 come together the closer you get to Sherbrooke.
- Stay on route #10E after it splits with route #55, going in direction East Angus and Thetford Mines.
- Take exit 150 for Fleurimont.
- You are now on route #216 or 12th Ave Nord in Fleurimont. Continue just over 1 km towards Sherbrooke.
- Turn right. On Chemin Vignt-Quatre-Juin.
- At the crematorium you will pass Chemin du Souvenir, on which the Jewish cemetery is located. Since a left turn is not permitted you must circle around the Catholic cemetery and approach the Jewish cemetery from below. Do this by continuing on Chemin Vignt-Quatre-Juin past the Catholic cemetery and take a left turn onto Chemin des Pellerins.
- Continue on des Pellerins going downhill below the cemeteries, and take the first possible left in order to continue to circle around, even though there is no sign name the street is called Desaulnier.
- At stop sign, make a short right onto St. Michel and proceed only a few yards before making your two final lefts. The first is onto de la Bruere, the second onto du Souvenir.